Reminder for our registered patients
If you are requesting any type of medical or insurance certificates you will need to make an appointment with a Doctor.
HUTT CITY HEALTH CENTRE in Raroa Road is offering a late night clinic on Tuesday evenings until 8.00 pm.
Our purpose-built Health Centres
You'll find us at our surgery at 5 Raroa Road in Lower Hutt or 5 Fitzherbert Road, Wainuiomata offering you:
- The highest standard of medical care
- Timely doctor and nurse appointments
- A full range of available medical staff
- Urgent appointment times available daily
- Daily walk-in clinic (Hutt Central only)
- An accessible central location
- Evening appointments after work
- Friendly staff
Enrolments are open again for people without a GP or new to the area
We are pleased to introduce two new doctors to the clinic Dr Nigel Gray and Dr Magda Erasmus - you can now book an appointment with either Doctor on the portal.
Dr Diana Suresh will be returning as a Locum from 9 April to 31 May before returning home to the UK
Dr Wei Long will be leaving the practice at the end of March and moving with her family to Singapore.
Ask our team on how to sign up to the portal ....
Manage your health online 24/7 with the HUTT CITY HEALTH CENTRE Patient Portal.
On your Patient Portal you can:
- Make appointments with your GP or Nurse
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access your medical records
- Track your laboratory results
- Monitor your personal follow-up plan